Ballistic Precision Chronograph G2
- Reviews (0)
The G2 literally flips conventional Chronograph technology upside down. By inverting the system, the G2 is capable of measuring in adverse light condition. This makes the measurements more accurate than conventional chronographs, even indoors. The light sensors were spaced 18”” apart for more accuracy and the sunscreens have self-contained LED lights when a little extra light is needed. Collapsible and compact, the system is quick and easily deployed from its heavy duty storage case. Higher accuracy was achieved by using a high speed 48 MHz processor and by designing a circuit with an advanced data interface that allows each unit to be computer calibrated at the factory after assembly. The end result is the ability to provide much better accuracy than other chronographs on the market (+/- .25%) and measures from 5 to 9,999 FPS.
- 18″ sensor spacing for maximum accuracy
- Each unit factory calibrated to within +/- 0.25% accuracy
- Built in LED Light Kit
- Bluetooth to interface with Smartphone
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery
- Ideal for Firearms, Archery, Airgun or Paintball
- Meters Per Second (MPS) or Feet Per Second (FPS) readings
- App displays velocity, logs data, notes, weather conditions and easily exports via SMS or Email
Carry bag included • Heavy Duty height adjustable from 15” – 42” Tripod • Includes 1/4-20 dovetail plate to attach to the chronograph for quick assembly
There are no reviews yet.