Guppy 114 Cu In/20 Cu Ft 4500 PSI PCP Airgun Tank
$389.00 – $496.00
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
When you compare our tanks, note the following features:
- Our tank is 114 cu in water volume (20 cu ft air). This is our smallest 4500 PSI tank made for PCP Airguns use. (Always use the water volume to compare, some “inflate” the size of their measurments)
- The Great White will fill a Marauder 63x from 2000 PSI up to 3000 PSI, Our Mid-size Tiger Shark 47x and our Small Guppy 10.3x
- The Great White measures 6.9″ Dia x 21 long (sans valve); weight = 12 pounds (sans valve)
- The Tiger Shark measures 6.5″ Dia x 19″ long (sans valve); weight = 9 pounds (sans valve)
- The Guppy measures 4.6″ Dia x 9″ long (sans valve); weight = 3 pounds (sans valve)
- All of our tanks can be filled via a SCUBA Shop. (And a Paintball show with Opt 2a).
- Our hoses are rated over 9,000 PSI Working pressure and almost 30,000 PSI burst (50% higher than most others)
- Our hoses have stainless steel strain-relief at each end and we’ve never had a hose burst (out of many thousands sold
- Our Gauges have are a 50% larger dial area and are much easier to read. (USA Made by Wika)
Our TJ3 SLO-FLO valves make it much Easier & SAFER to SLOWLY fill your PCP Airgun because of our 1-way restrictor:
- Easier & SAFER to SLOWLY fill your PCP Airgun because EVERY TJ3 is measured by hand for airflow prior to ship.
- We use a Marauder as a sample, and adjust for about 5-10 second to fill it from 2000 PSI to 3000 PSI with the TJ3 valve WIDE OPEN. This is plenty of time for you to shut off the valve. Do this with most any other valves, and the airgun would over-presssurise (and possibley be ruined) in a fraction of a second.
- You can reverse fill our tanks quickly through the hose if you wish, Ex via a Shoebox. Other restrictors in the hose not prevent filling through the hose, but act as a partial “Dead-Head” and give a false reading for the output gauge.
- We include the Stainless Steel Foster Quick Disconnect free, even in our basic package (no hidden charges).
We offer 3 options (and 100% of our customer purchase these 3 options).
- Opt 1) 2nd Gauge – In addition to the large gauge, we offer a Patent Pending 2nd Gauge that constantly shows the pressure inside our tank
- Opt 2A) We put a Stainless Steel Female Foster on EACH end of the hose, and we provide a Male DIN300 with Stainless Steel Male Foster. This gives 2 benefits:
- No large wrench needed to carry with you to add, or remove, the hose from the tank.
- In addition to a SCUBA shop, the tank can now be filled at any store thaf fills paintball tanks.
- Opt 3) Armor – Protect your investment, Why let a large scratch void your tank?
- Boot – In addition to protecting the bottom of the tank, this allows the tank to stand up, and allows you to more easily view the main gauge while your filling your PCP Airgun or paintball tank.
- Tank Protector – Further protection for your investment.
I started this business selling only hoses and eventually tanks for PCP Airguns. My focus has always been high pressure air. I was an Engineer/Physicist for over 25 years. I make sure I design and manufacture the best PERIOD, and at no greater cost to you. I work hard at selling the best possible product, at the same price as my competition selling Asian items. When you call our line, often I willl personally answer the phone, and if not, it will be A REAL HUMAN BEING, not an answering machine or hold music. I will guarantee to have the best price and quality, and do it with an AMERICAN tank. Why pay more for less?
None, 2nd Gauge (Add $39.00)
None, FQDxFQD on Hose & Male DIN300xMQD (Add $39.00)
None, Armor (Boot & Tank Protector) (Add $29)