Element Optics HYPR-7
- Reviews (0)
HYPR-7 stands for “Hybrid Precision Riflescope 7x”. This smart device combines the superior clarity and resolution of an analog optical system with the flexibility of a digital reticle, with technology far ahead of its time enabling you to reach further, faster. With a variety of on-board sensors and a powerful ballistic chip, you no longer have to process information & input firing solutions yourself – It is all done for you in a fraction of a second. And it gets even better…With the ability to integrate with other devices, you’ll be able to create a shooting system according to your requirements and experience the full potential of the digital system, all while enjoying a crisp image through ED glass.
- ED Optical system with 50mm Objective Lens
- Digital Display showing data for Distance, Incline, Elevation & Windage, POI and more.
- Parallax from 6 yds to Infinity.
- Programmable reticle, including Live BDC mode.
- Onboard sensors: Inclinometer, Barometer, Thermometer and Hygrometer.
- Bluetooth Connectivity with External Devices
- Tilt-Adjustable Unimount with Accessory Rail Included.
- Magnetic Flip cap with ND filter Included.
- Configurable through Element Ballistics App
- Stores 4 Ballistic Profiles at once
- Waterproof, Fogproof, Shockproof & Nitrogen Purged
|OPTICAL SYSTEM TYPE||PRISMATIC|
|OBJECTIVE LENS DIAMETER||50mm|
|FIELD OF VIEW||@100yds: 25.5ft||@100m: 8.8m|
|MINIMUM PARALLAX||6 YDS||6 METERS|
|DIGITAL ELEVATION TRAVEL||81 MOA||23.5 MRAD|
|MECHANICAL ELEVATION TRAVEL (MOUNT)||160 MOA||46 MRAD|
|WEIGHT (WITH BATTERY)||18.3oz||518g|