DonnyFL Ronin 2″ x 6.25″
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Ronin is big and bold. Maybe a little overkill for the .177 and .22 but it looks so awesome!
- Available in .25, .30 and .357 calibers.
- 1/2 x 20 UNF, Big bore (M18x1).Vulcan (M14x1.25) and FX (M20x1) rear caps available.
- Mono-core design to increase accuracy and limit the chances of pellet clipping.
- No moving parts or epoxy that may become loose after 1000’s of rounds.
- Precision CNC’d by professional machinist.
- Sand blasted and anodized for maximum durability.
- Take apart in less than 10 seconds by unscrewing the rear end cap and pushing back the mono-core. No silly hex key or torch needed when you want to perform maintenance inside the unit.
- Customizable, you can further dampen the sound by wrapping the interior tube with different sound absorbing materials.
- Comes pre-wrapped in felt.
- Machined grooves on the outside for easy handling.
- Weight 10.4 oz
*Note: If you see white lines on the inside of the front cap, that’s ok. Those were caused by the prongs holding the pieces while anodizing. They are not pellet clippings.
*Airgun use only, will not ship outside of the US