DonnyFL Tatsu 1.6″ x 4.25″
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Tatsu or “Dragon” will be a great addition for shooters who need to take the bark out of their gun yet keep the overall length short. This is a smaller version of the popular Sumo.
- Available in .22 and .25
- Mono-core design to increase accuracy and limit the chances of pellet clipping
- No moving parts or epoxy that may become loose after 1000’s of rounds
- Precision CNC’d by professional machinist
- Sand blasted and anodized for maximum durability
- Take apart in less than 10 seconds by unscrewing the rear end cap and pushing back the mono-core. No silly hex key or torch needed when you want to perform maintenance inside the unit.
- Customizable, you can further dampen the sound by wrapping the interior tube with different sound absorbing materials.
- Comes pre-wrapped in felt
- Machined grooves on the outside for easy handling.
- Weight 4.1 oz
*Note: If you see white lines on the inside of the front cap, that’s ok. Those were caused by the prongs holding the pieces while anodizing. They are not pellet clippings.
*Airgun use only, will not ship outside of the US
.177 | .22 – 1/2×20 Endcap, .177 | .22 – M14x1.25 Endcap, .177 | .22 – M20x1 Endcap, .22 | .25 – 1/2×20 Endcap, .22 | .25 – M14x1.25 Endcap, .25 | .30 – 1/2×20 Endcap, .25 | .30 – M14x1.25 Endcap, .25 | .30 – M20x1 Endcap
Now available in-store at
15608-B Graham St Huntington Beach 92649
Powered With Oliver Pos