DonnyFL AirForce Texan Adapter
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
This adapter is for the full length Texan rifle! Not for use with the Carbine, SS, or LSS models.
- Made of steel
- M18x1 threads compatible with .357 Ronin or Emperor with M18x1 endcap
- Comes with black anodized Aluminum thread protector
- Adapters are tight fit and have two set screws (M4) to help secure to the barrel
- Very tight fit, may require some sanding inside the adapter
- Uses 2mm hex keys for set screws
I would recommend putting a thin film of blue loctite on the barrel then slide on the adapter. Let it set overnight.
The following are the inner diameter for my adapters:
.308/357 = 16mm or .625 inches “A34”
.308/.357 = 17mm or .67inches “A95”
.457 = .707 to .71 inches
Two sizes for .50 (please use a caliper and measure your barrel’s outer diameter)
.50 = 18.83 mm
.50 = 19.1 mm
.308, .357, .457, .50 (18.83mm), .50 (19.1mm)
There are no reviews yet.