DonnyFL Edgun Leshiy 2 Shroud Kit
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
This kit is to replace the stock factory shroud and allows you to screw on an airgun suppressor with 1/2 x 20 threads. The shroud is 2 inch in diameter so best to use Ronin/Emperor/Fatboy with it.
Things to keep in mind:
- Mechanical noise will still be loud. Nothing we can do to reduce that with our kit. Have someone shoot the gun and take about 10 steps back. You’ll get a better feel for the muzzle noise.
- The shroud is empty to provide the max air expansion.
- The stock will fold but will not lock. you will need to get the extended pin from Edgun West
- Available in two sizes 250mm and 350mm
- It’s ok to use the 350mm shroud on a 250mm barrel (more volume = quieter)
- Made of 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Black anodized
- 1/2 x 20 male threads (does not have a thread protector)
- Comes with 2 Stainless Steel screws
Short (250mm), Long (350mm)
Now available in-store at
15608-B Graham St Huntington Beach 92649
Powered With Oliver Pos